Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Under Pressure

The class was quiet and stationary. We turned our brains on and started to think of ideas we could include in our recount writing test.

I thought back to last year to my cousins memorial. All my ideas flowed from my head, to my pen and onto the blank white lined paper. I also tried to include as much detail as I could.

Ten minutes went by in a flash. I was panicking because I had little writing on my paper and time was running out. Then I remembered that it's about quality not quantity. I put my head down and continued writing.

Thinking back to what happened brought tears to my eyes and also joy. It was fun spending time with my family and I thought I did the best I could for my test but I could've improved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment