Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Moa Bones Being Sold In New Zealand.

Summary:
People have been selling bones on trade me. There have only been one or two moa bones sold but the New Zealand government are trying to stop this. You are allowed to sell bones but if they belong to the Department of Conservation Land then they aren't allowed to sell them.

Opinion
I think that whoever found these bones should sell them to the New Zealand museum so they can be displayed. I think that they will get a lot of money. Or they could just give them away.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miria I enjoyed reading your blog post about Moa bones. If you had Moa bones would you sell them or give them to the museum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cypress, I would give them to the museum. What would you do if you had Moa bones?

    ReplyDelete