Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

The Hidden Passage


Screenshot 2014-10-17 at 12.12.24.png
I just finished getting my favourite book out of the library. I opened the book to chapter 1 and discovered a piece of paper.This was odd, also the letter was signed by David?.
It said there was a hidden passage at the senior block. I walked to the school and made sure there was no one around. As I was leaning against room 11’s brick wall when some the bricks fell into a hole. This must be the secret passage, so i jumped in.
It was dark, cold and there was no light. I saw a light at the end of the passage and there was a treasure chest. I took the treasure chest home and cashed it in for money and I was RICH!

4 comments:

  1. Malo Raniera, Thanks for the comment. What would you have done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miria, that article was interesting and I would have done that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MIria, I like your blog post about the Hidden Passage. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Simon, Would you want to find a secret passage at school?

    ReplyDelete