Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Talking Fish

The Talking Fish


Screenshot 2014-10-17 at 11.58.53.png     One day a fish said “hello” to me, when it popped its scaly head out of the lake water. It was really bizarre. I started a conversation with it. It turns out that a wizard cast a spell on it so he could talk to it and that’s how it was able to talk to me.


   The fish said he was very happy living at the lake because he could talk to other people. He had also asked the wizard for one wish and asked if he could speak English. “it happened a couple of weeks ago” he said.


    The fish enjoyed my company and I enjoyed his. The fish looked very lonely when I went home, he had no family. the next day I went back and asked him if he wanted to live with me . We lived happily ever after.












4 comments:

  1. Hi Miria, I really like your blog post on the Talking Fish. Would you like this to happen in real life? I would!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Sini, Yes! I would love for this to happen in real life. Would you bring it to school? Also what would you name it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miria, your blog is very good to read. Would you like it if it happened in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo Zin Way, Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I am very happy to hear that you liked my piece of writing. If this did happen in real life then I would be very lucky. Would you want this to happen to you?



    ReplyDelete