Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Fairy Tales Houses.

Summary
If you like fairy tales and watching Disney movies then you will love these houses. The cool looking houses are nearly as exact as the locations in the Disney movies. The first house was made in Germany.

Opinion

I think that these people are crazy because they would have to spend lots of money on their houses. I do like the idea of Disney inspired houses around the world. I think they should show off their houses and put them on display to the public.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Miria I enjoyed reading your summary and opinion. If you had a house made out of lollies, chocolate and biscuits would you display it in public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress, thanks for the comment. No I wouldn't put my house on display because it would probably get eaten. What would you do if you had a house like that?

      Delete
  2. Hey Miria, I like reading your summary. Do you want to live in that house made out off lollies and chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zin Way, thank you for the comment. No Zin Way but would you? I would probably just eat it with my family.

      Delete
  3. Hi Miria, I like reading your blog post.I think this house would be really cool to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fotupule, thanks for the comment. Yes! It would be cool to live in. Would you want to live in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Hey Miria,It would be really cool to go see that house in person.Would you and your family like to live in that house?

    ReplyDelete