Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Stonefields Film

SUMMARY:
My favourite Manaiakalani Film was created by kids at stonefields.  The video was called Kids React To..The film was about how some kids reacted to a bamboo stick. The producers asked the four kids questions about a bamboo stick then the kids answered them. One of them thought that it was awesome how teachers used to hit kids with bamboo sticks? Near the end of the film the kids were told to hit one of the producers how they thought teachers used to hit the kids back in the days.

Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.06.41.png

OPINION:
I really liked the reactions of the kids when they got told what the bamboo stick was really used for. I thought that they had really good acting skills as well. I liked it when they were asked ‘what they thought it was used for. One kid thought it was a walking stick for an old man. It was very funny at the end because they started to hit people to see how they thought teachers whacked the students. This movie was my favourite movie out of the 100+ films from the Manaiakalani Film Festival.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miria. I really enjoyed reading your blog post and watching the video. The video made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Elizabeth, thanks for the comment. The film also made me laugh too. What was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miria, I enjoyed reading your summary and opinion and that video made me laugh. What is your favourite part in that film?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo Zin Way, Thank you for commenting on my blog. My favourite part in the film was when the boy thought it was AWESOME! how teachers used the bamboo stick to hit kids. What was your favourite part of the film?

    ReplyDelete