Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Morning Fitness

Jumpers off and we were prepared to be heated. “Room 12 go., instructed Miss Ginders.


I sprinted out Ruapotaka School gates and down Tripoli Road as the breeze from the trees blew against my face. It was easy at first but my calves were burning like they were on fire. I jogged past plenty of walking students on my first lap.


It was my second time round and I was about to give up. It was hard to breathe and more sweat was forming on my forehead but a great friend of mine kept me jogging at a pace I could keep up with. Teachers encouraged me and complimented me on my good running.


My last lap was really hard and my face turned bright red like a tomato. I jogged up the entrance of our school until I reached the finish line. I was happy with myself for jogging non stop for the entire three laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment