Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Slipping and Slidin

Drip drop, Drip drop, I turned off the shower head and opened the shower curtain I stepped out of the shower steadying myself from slipping over.

I changed into my clothes quickly as the wet water froze my feet. I picked my dirty clothes up off the floor carefully and dropped them into the washing machine carelessly. I ran back into the bathroom hastily to get my earrings and not noticing that I forgot to wipe the wet floor I slipped. BANG! CRASH! My mum ran to my aid immediately and asked “Are you alright?”

“Yes” I replied honestly  with hurt in my voice.

Minutes later a bump formed on the back of my head. I kept pressing on it testing how sore it felt, screwing my face every time. Now I know to always wipe the floor before leaving the shower to prevent myself and other people in my household from slipping and getting injured.    


No comments:

Post a Comment