Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Learning To Make Smart Decisions

When we share online we will make smart decisions about what personal information we share
  • I will use my first name only
  • I am going to think carefully about what I share online and if I am not sure I will  ask my parents, teachers or principal.
  • If I can’t ask anyone or I am not sure I will  keep it private
  • I will be sharing what I am learning, new knowledge and information relevant to my learning

We have been learning to make smart decisions about what personal information to include when making blog posts. For example you could keep your age and date of birth private and share your first name. Also, things about how to set up and recheck your blog posts like spelling,punctuation,text font and text size. I learnt that if I am not sure what to do if someone sends an inappropriate message to me I will share it with teachers,parents and my principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment